Tuesday 6 March 2012

Crochet purple purse - using favorite colors

   I was pretty busy last week with making of this purple crochet purse, because I was going to gift my sister-in-law on her birthday, which happened last Sunday. So I used any opportunity to crochet  for my  own pleasure combining two tints of purple and this is what I finally got:
   In the beginning I wanted to put three flowers in the corner, but when attached one - it looked sufficient, as purse is small in fact, so I left it the way it is in the picture. I also liked a lot this way of making crochet handles - it looks trendy and very harmoniously along with the entire crochet purse.
  My sister-in-law liked the purse and I hope she will be taking it out sometimes :)

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely bag. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...