Monday 5 March 2012

Earthquake in Chandigarh!!!

  OMG! I have just experienced an earthquake, second time in my life though, but the second one was much stronger! I was in the office when felt like my chair was kind of a shaking, and then saw a bottle of water on the other table  - water was shaking too!!!
  It is an unpleasant, believe me, when you feel that the building is actually moving!
  This earthquake must have happened somewhere in another state, but the waves came to our city. Initially, our city is located on two tectonic plates and of course it adds "spice" into seismic activity too.
 Hope no one suffered and there won't be any victims of this natural phenomenon. 
http://zeenews.india.com/news/haryana/3-5-magnitude-earthquake-felt-in-haryana_755466.html - here is the link to the latest news on the today earthquake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...