Wednesday 22 August 2012

Our homely rainy weekend

        My husband arranged a short trip to Kasauli last weekend... almost straight after my arrival back to India. I am very grateful for this as I wished to spend more time with him after one month of separation :) And the feelings of being back and seeing him again are just awesome! However, I don't want to be without him anymore. 
     So here are few snaps from our rainy trip to Kasauli.
    Ohh... I was so much pleased when I found these two cute cats (I guess, mother and her child) on the day of our arrival. Doesn't this look make you feel homely?

   One more discovery of the day was this incredible flower bush with the huge white blossoms! Never saw anything like this. By the way, these flowers have a nice fragrance. May be you know the name of this plant? I got to know it recently, these are Angel Trumpets! What a lovely name, isn't it?

This flower looks like some kind of a coral to me.
 It was raining almost whole night and continued in the morning. The place where we stayed was surrounded by the clouds when we came out of the room... I have goose bumps when looking at the clouds so close!

Ahh, so nice tiny blossoms :)

Of course.. marigold! But an Indian one this time. How many times have I posted about them already?

This was the crowning jewel of my snaps - a rose after the rain.. So much  romantic, isn't it?

I had a great time, full of beautiful views, happy moments and homely atmosphere. This week I am back to work and dreaming of another weekend like that one.

***Have a great day ahead!***
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...