Sunday 5 August 2012

Magical forest - see you!

      These days I am less crafty and enjoying more what nature has created... My trip back home is coming towards the end next week... and I still have so much to share! Today - a post about another visit to the forest in the countryside. I don't want to say much but I merely invite you to get to know my country and take a glance at...
     cherished road to the forests.
A green wheat field and the cloudy sky...
Grazing horses - idyll.
A lovely house on the river bank.

 A settlement in the forests.
 A heart-shaped stone.
And a flower of a wild onion.
Also at a tiny frog.
A bur plant...
and another one...

A field of "carrot grass" - coming closer to the forests...

A dried forest strawberry...
  Magic... remember? Such color combination and such "design", perfect ones, can be created only by nature. Let's learn from it!
A stone berry found by my father! Yummm :)
 Some other stone berries which I found myself...
A mushroom on a birch tree.
 A forest itself... peaceful there, ..no worries...
Someone must be living there.. may be a gnome?
A cobweb with drops of water looked really nice!
 A moss carpet.
These pictures I took when we were in another pine forest. There were berries too.
Cherries from near by plantations.
A dog rose...
A meadow among the trees is shining in the sun.

Some mushroom, I guess, not edible.
But my mum found plenty of these edible milk mushrooms. They grow under a thick layer of fir-needle and you have to dig to get it.
Just a random forest plant. May be you know its name?
Now seeeing forests from far... Don't know when I will be back here again, but hopefully next year and not alone.
See you - my land and sun which shines here also otherwise...

***Have a great week ahead and never forget your home!***

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...