Sunday 19 February 2012

Crochet Decor Pieces

Can't imagine how happy I am that I have resumed my hobby in India! These are two cro-cre (crochet creations) so far.
My first crochet table mat! I was quiet confused when making it, because I didn't really know I'd have this in the end. Though I am happy to have this small decor piece on my table now :)
I used remaining yarn of pink and dark purple color, started to knit from the circle using only single and double crochets. Yes, it was an easy way of making a table mat, but a successful one I guess!
cro-cre: crochet table mat
table mat detail
Another cro-cre (crochet creation) of mine is this box suit. It took me one evening to crochet this watch box suit.
cro-cre: small box suit 
flower detail

  I used yarn of three colors to knit it: blue, navy blue and white. Once again even with small amounts of yarn you can create some nice things! 
 So, these are my small achievements in crochet knitting, more are coming!

2 comments:

  1. they are lovely Anna.. :)you seem to be very patient- (Rakshatha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once again, thanks, Rakshatha! And yea, it takes time to knit, but the result is worth it!
      Come over to see more of cro-cres (crochet creations) as I call them :)hehe

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...