Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween 2013!

It has finally arrived, one of the most fun holidays in a whole year, and this year also marked by the 13th number :) I was not able to give proper time to Halloween preparations, but still have hope to have a little pumpkin today evening, my D promised to get it for me. Also I planned to crochet cat's ears on a hair rim a long time ago, which is going to be a part of a costume of course. Perhaps and may be I will do this in the evening. For the time being I am combining my love for cats and Halloween in this glittering card and wishing you
Happy Halloween, my dears!
Thanks so much for your praising, kind comments on my previous post, love to all!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween, dear Anna - I've been busy here, with my Mom in town (she got very sick with asthma, while here), but am finally seeing myself clear enough to blog and READ FAVORITE BLOGS! Hope all is well - looking forward to catching up. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween to you too! Do you have candy to give out to kids? I don't....I try to discourage it at my house b/c of the dogs. It's just too hard with them barking and trying to get out the door. Plus there is a lack of children on my street too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha....ppy Halloween to yout o Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween Anna, have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy halloween dear.. enjoy the day..planning to cook something special at night.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great Halloween ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...