Monday 24 December 2012

*** Merry Christmas 2012! С Рождеством Христовым! ***

I wish you and my family (of course) a Merry Christmas!
Thanks for all your kind wishes and comments throughout my blog land journey. I'm happy to gain so many new friends from all over the world and share holiday happiness with all of you. :) 
Here is the Christmas tree in my office, decorated by me and my Singaporean friend. I would like you to know that as soon as I'm an Orthodox Christian, our church celebrates Christmas on the 7th of January, so don't be sad when 25th passes by, we will honour the birth of Christ again soon :)
These are some Christmas presents I gifted last Saturday :) A heart bookmark.
A Christmas doily.
And a ruffle lotus doily! More gifts to come. I'm also doing some "ego-crocheting" (means, for myself :) which I can't wait to accomplish and show you!

*** Merry Christmas! *** С Рождеством! ***

17 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna

    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Aishwarya:) It was so good to meet your this as well this year :)

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas Anna, I'm looking forward to seeing your ego-projects :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, showing it shortly! Thanks, Lilli :)Have happy holidays!

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas!!! and A Very Very Happy New Year too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and I LOVE your projects! Esp. the Christmas doily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jojo) Now time to have a Happy New year!

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year and Merry Christmas then! I like your crochet works, especially the little ♥ bookmark :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Anna, for today and January 7th!
    Hope you have lots of time to hook for yourself after all your present creating!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ali! Definitely, I found some time for ego-crocheting, now back to crochet for friends!

      Delete
  8. Thank you for lovely comments.
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...