Sunday 15 April 2012

Happy Easter 2012

Happy Easter! I know that the world celebrated it last Sunday, but today is an orthodox Easter. This is my second one in India, which I try to keep as much close to our way of celebration as I can.
Yesterday evening I coloured eggs, and today me and my husband went to see our friends - couples which consist of a Russian wife and an Indian husband, just like we. These are decorated eggs. Not so many this year, but they look nice :) I took some stickers and colours from my parents when we visited them in the winter. The letters "ХВ" on the eggs mean "Christ is risen" (Russian "Христос Воскрес")
Close up of two eggs with the image of church and a pigeon.
Happy Easter once again! Христос Воскресе!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...