Saturday 14 April 2012

Colours of the Spring

I am mad... Mad about the flower potential of our city! Difficult to imagine how many of them we have here in Chandigarh. Honestly, I don't even know the names of all of them as I have never seen such in my life until the day I moved here. In spite of all of the gardens in the city like Rose Garden, Garden of Fragrance and others, smaller and bigger, there are so many places where you can find beautiful creations of nature. So let's start our pleasure for eyes from the nearest place. This is, of course, our home Garden.
This time we have gorgeous rose bush with tiny pink roses on each of the branches!
Also we have one more bush just beside the rose one, which name I don't know. The flower colours vary from white to red.
In the picture below is not really our flower, but our neighbours. However, we have one common wall from one side, and neighbours arrange their flower pots on it. So I can say that their plants are half our too :) Just look at these scarlet flowers!!!
Next time, I am going to create gallery of the city flowers. I am really excited to have in my collection all of them!

2 comments:

  1. they look so good.. :) the flower in fourth pic is a bougainvillea Anna.. had read in my college :)
    i love flowers too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling. If you could help me to get names of other flowers too, I'd appreciate :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...