Monday 27 August 2012

Double blogging - Witchcraft and more

  Not all the readers of Indian sunny Days know that I have one more... blog! I have no idea how I got into it as it makes me double my efforts on a blogging front, however I like doing it.
 Another blog is called "Witchcraft and more" and is not related to my "Indian Sunny Days" at all.  On the pages of it I explore a theme of witchcraft in literature what gives me loads of pleasure to do. While making the posts for "Witchcraft and more" I discovered so many interesting things for myself and it also enriched my mundane knowledge of the subject.
  In virtue of my second blog I was granted an opportunity to make a guest post for a blog A Witchy Life by Sita. You can find the post here.Its name is "Margarita - a witch of Russian descent" and it narrates a story of a witch from the novel by M.A. Bulgakov "The Master and Margarita". I hope you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...