The very first thing I want to say - no, I haven't disappeared because of the great event, it hasn't happened yet :) But of course anticipation and preparation made me a little less interested in some other things, sorry to say, in blogging too. I must be having loads to share, many pictures to post, and I will do this yet right before mid July... as of now I am slowly falling into some sort of renunciation while my body is getting ready to finally do what it has to and my mind is filled with emotion and unrest. We celebrated our 4th marriage anniversary on the 15th of June, and feeling blessed and grateful for our togetherness.
Me and D are also getting a little sad as our time we could spend only together is finishing to be replaced with a new kind of experience in which we will have to become even more caring, loving, tolerant and happy. So far the journey has been good for both of us, nature has been kind to me in terms of health, and we hope for a successful end of this period and a successful beginning of a new phase of life. I think that it is such a wit of nature it gives us whole 9 months to get used to new feelings and also plan things! If I could say I was not ready back then now I can't wait to kiss soft little cheeks and tiny fingers of our baby who will be entirely a creation of our own! We have prepared almost everything, and with a great help of my D's parents our room was repaired and now it is looking fresh and cozy :)
I can proudly say that I have not been idle and am relishing:
1) lovely time with my D while shopping for our baby, attending counselling sessions, planning, enjoying evenings at home or outside, and so on!
2) new dimensions of marriage
3) healthier food choices (which I hope to continue)
4) baby's movements and funny lumps formed by his body parts on my belly
5) love and care which multiplied
6) my clumsiness and a moment I have to take my belly in both hands in order to turn from one side to another (lol)
7) a thought of becoming a parent, and all good we can teach and pass to a child (I hope it is good mostly)
What I understood while going through my pregnancy - be as active as you can (if health permits) and
this will save you from many discomforts both physical and mental. Having a support of your partner is very
very important too, I have been lucky to get it :)
This post seems like it could be the last before I get back to my blog again (though I might make one right
before mid July). Till then, my dears, please bear with my absence. I will still be peeking into your posts