Hello friends! Hope your weekend went well and you enjoyed it to the fullest. We had a wedding reception to attend on Saturday evening, it was a special one as the same intercultural Indo-Russian family as ours was born. We are so happy for newly wed and I feel we can all become really good friends now :)
Yesterday me and D went out in the evening to have some South Indian food. As soon as we reached the parking and went a few meters inside it, a sudden storm was up and started whirling dust and plastic packets around, the trees were also disturbed a lot, it was really scary to be so close to them in the car, and when the hurricane subsided we hurried to the cafe.
The unusually strong storm brought devastation in the city, leaving broken trees, crashed cars, injured people, and even dead after itself. I am thankful we were safe, and we got off only with 2 hours without electricity at home. I saw many fallen trees on the way to the office today, some say that one of the shops in sector 17 where I work, had glasses broken and furniture misplaced. I hope that such weather will not repeat.
Now to good news in my blogging life - I got a One Lovely blog award by a beautiful Greekwitch from Dreaming of Rosemary blog. Thank you so much Georgina, it was an honor :)
The award rules say I have to tell 7 things I've never told about myself before, and nominate 7 other blogs (which is my favorite part).
1. I am the only child. Yea.
2. I studied at the university for free, at the same time getting monthly stipend.
3. I don't really like my current job.
4. I don't want to have children yet.
5. My favorite drink is wine.
6. If I sleep less than 8 hours I start having a headache.
7. I am a coffee addict (this I could have said somewhere already, but okay :))
1. Diaper Mum - Rajeshwari always has some beautiful, colorful crochet projects and new designing ideas.
2.Linda's Crafty Corner - I am always delighted to see another crocheted kids wear by Linda, she always posts links to the patterns and her own patterns in her blog.
3. Nata's Nest - Nata has a cute blog, where she tells about her adventures in designing crochet, knitted, and other crafty things.
4. Sunny Simple Life - a blog I found through search of same Sunny Days title as mine. Have a look at bright homely ideas at Elaine's Sunny Simple Life.
5. Rhissanna - the author shares her journey in doll making and believe me there is always something beautiful to see in her creations, I love the doll clothing she makes.
6. Tahoma Beadworks & Photography - Jojo is one inspiring lady who is never afraid of experimenting with crafts, and herself creates beautiful projects made of beads, glass, glitter and with loads of love.
7. Incipient Wings - a truly magical, creative and fun filled blog where you will find something of your own.
That's all for now, dear friends. Hope you will have a look at nominated blogs, and enjoy the content.
Have a lovely week ahead!